Solutions Engineer - CPG - F&B
Solutions Engineer - CPG or F&B
Salary: £70k to 90k base salary
My client is a SAAS business who work with the worlds leading brands; who are enjoying both national and international growth.
Due to my client's rapid growth; we are looking for a talented and business-minded Solutions Engineer who would be the primary technical resource for setting up client engagements.
You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the scoping and evaluation stage of the sales process, by working in conjunction with the Sales and Customer Success teams as the key technical advisor to execute product customization and deployment.
The Solutions Engineer must be able to clearly articulate technological capabilities, product fit, and business value to executive business users. You must be able to identify and modify all technical issues of proposed engagements to assure complete customer satisfaction throughout the sales process and establish and maintain strong relationships with your prospects and clients.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated with a proven track record working in either the CPG or F&B Industries and he or she must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a developing organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
In addition to technical skills, Solutions Engineers must possess strong presentation and business communication skills as well as an understanding of business processes and key decision points related to product development. Organized, analytical, and able to adhere to deadlines, this individual will be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Team with the Enterprise Sales team with opportunity qualification, demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses & business justification in a pre-sales capacity
- Oversee the adoption, optimization, and integration of my clients products within customers? business infrastructure
- Work closely with Sales to identify revenue opportunities through the upsell of new services and contract renewals
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to my clients product management and engineering groups
- Assist the Customer Success team with the post-sales technical process: installation, deployment, training, technical check-ups, and escalation management
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses
If this sounds like you!, please forward your CV for immediate consideration
Pre-Sales, Sales Engineer, Pre-Sales Consultant, Solutions Consultant, Technical Consultant, Analytics, CPG, FMCG, F&B, Solutions Architect, Solutions Engineer, Sales Consultant/Engineer)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452001