Concorde Recruitment are working with a well-established business who have some very ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years, and will make this an exciting role to be involved with. The IT Manager is responsible for the day to day delivery of IT support services for all users on and off site and responsible for the installation and maintenance of computer hardware, software and networks and the safe usage of data by staff.
Post holder will be directed by and will be accountable to the business owners for the management and provision of hardware and software maintenance and support. The role holder will be expected to input knowledge and expertise with regard to recommendations about future technology and data security. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum benefit for the client in using its Information Technology and Data assets.
- Support the provision of Information Systems that enable a robust and secure IT infrastructure
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure is fit for purpose and meets the current and future needs of the various departments
- Provide advice to stakeholders and aid decisions on Information Technology issues and required up-grades
- Supplier Management: Maintain a close and positive relationship with suppliers. Ensure that procurement is cost effective, meets the companys requirements and correct procurement processes are followed for all IT purchases
- Monitor IT expenditure across the organisation, supportingmanaging the IT budgets and expenditures
- Monitor significant trends in Information technology and telecommunications and make recommendations as appropriate that could enhance the Company IT delivery
- Maintain all IT and Communications hardware and software, ensuring that they are up to date and functioning correctly. Maintain a schedule for software updates and hardware refreshes and appropriate disposal
- Provide full IT services to staff during working hours, minimising any unscheduled downtime and following change management processes for all scheduled downtime
- Ensure that systems, data and IT equipment are secure, adhering to industry security standards
- Follow and maintain appropriate policies and procedures to support the IT needs of the Company to include, but not limited to: Mobile Working, New User/Leavers, Information Security Policy
- Provide input on IT aspects of the staff handbook, liaising with the HR Manager
- Maintain an up to date inventories of IT assets including IT hardware and software licences
- Ensure that IT documentation is kept up to date
- Adhere to industry best practices and address any deviations from best practices
- Minimum of 2 years? experience in an IT Manager role
- Navision experience strongly desirable
This is a full time permanent position offering a very competitive and negotiable basic salary dependent on experience.
If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452658