Warehouse General Manager - E-Commerce
A fast-growing 3PL Distribution business are seeking a General Manager for one of their main sites based in the Chesterfield area .
Reporting into the Head of Logistics, this role would suit an Operations Manager looking for their next step up the career ladder or a Site Manager/Distribution Centre Manager.
- Management of a 200,000 sq ft DC - predominantly Warehouse operations and circa 80-100 staff.
- Engagement, Coaching and Mentoring of your team.
- Implementation and maintenance of high performance standards.
- Operational Improvement projects.
- A lot of Continuous Improvement and Process Improvement projects.
- Strong customer-centric focus - you will be dealing with blue-chip, corporate clients in this role.
- Change Management.
- Warehouse Operations/General Manager with a strong track record of pedigree and success, ideally within the E-Commerce and/or 3PL arena.
- Overall management responsibility for at least 50 heads or more.
- A very strong Change mindset. Able to influence Change, initiate Change and take your people with you on that journey.
- Customer focused mentality.
- Able to liaise with shop-floor to Board level.
- Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business.
- Able to think beyond the obvious.
Interested? To apply for the Warehouse General Manager - E-Commerce role, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Steve Eston on ************* between 8am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Warehouse General Manager - E-Commerce
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452839