Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps Docker AWS
Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps (Docker Ansible AWS Automation CI/CD Networking). Opportunity to work on a leading website / mobile app used by millions of people every month to make savings across a wide range of services. As an Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you will design and build the infrastructure to support their B2C website and associated systems including database ensuring they are secure, resilient and performant. You?ll take initiative in driving projects forward, proactively taking ownership of any issues that arise and following them through to fix the root cause.
Responsibilities will include support, development and testing of the CI pipelines; building the infrastructure for iOS and Android apps (used by millions of people); administration and support of the 24/7 production infrastructure and proactively driving projects to introduce new technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference and drive innovation within a collaborative team environment. Offices based in Central London, casual dress code and a range of onsite facilities including games tables and a beer fridge.
- Experience of administering a 24/7 production infrastructure
- Strong Dockers experience
- Experience with AWS services ( EC2, S3, VPC, Route53)
- Good working knowledge of networks, security, load balancers, DNS and other infrastructure components
- Passion for automation, you believe that almost everything can and should be automated
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative and enjoy working in teams and helping those around you
- Ideally able to code with PHP, Python and / or Go
As Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps opportunity.
Job Role: Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps; Location: London, Central; Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 + benefits
This Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474299