Trainee Merchandiser - Edinburgh Woollen Mill
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the merchandising team in our Head Office based in Langholm.
Under the guidance of the Merchandiser you will learn how to maximise sales and margin through effective planning and trading of the division.
Key Responsibilities include, (under Merchandisers Guidance)
- Utilising historic data and trends to complete the planning and the implementation of department and product strategy for sales, profit and stock in line with the agreed objectives and in line with critical paths.
- To manage all elements of range planning, sales planning, space planning, profit planning and terminal stock.
- To ensure amendments to the product/design brief are communicated effectively and in full.
- To review sales, space stock, profit performance and trends to maximise sales and margin.
- To develop a thorough knowledge of the stores /competition opportunities through store visits.
- To effectively manage allocation and replenishment of stock.
- Completion of all requirements in line with the critical path.
- To manage and develop reporting Allocators.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77452413