Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer
Reports to: Mechanical Director
Salary: Hourly basic rate between £13.50 - £14.50 + uncapped overtime ? realistic OTE £34-44k
Overview of Position
One of our clients has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and highly organised individual to join their Mechanical Team.This is a permanent position with a salary dependent on skills and experience and comes with excellent career progression opportunities. You will possess both an excellent attitude and aptitude for this role and be focused on developing a successful career within the reactive / maintenance sector. Excellent communication skills are required to deal with clients and their staff.
This is a mobile position working throughout Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and the East Midlands attending planned maintenance, repairs and reactive call outs to commercial clients within the retail/leisure sector. Although the successful candidate will receive extensive on-the-job training, relevant background and experience in the following areas is essential:
- Plumbing & Gas Engineering
- Maintenance and Installation.
- Undertake maintenance tasks, call out response & repair of all types of gas heating and plumbing.
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant/equipment.
- To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork
- To identify areas for additional works within specified contractual requirements.
- Provide recommendations and solutions options to rectify faults.
- To understand, complete all work related documentation accurately on time via handheld device.
- Ensure client expectations are met.
- To provide support to Electrical and Fabric teams when required.
- To understand & comply with policies and procedures.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To attend and contribute to trade specific toolbox talks and training sessions.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
- Gas Safe registered
- Domestic + Commercial Gas tickets (CCN1, CPA1, HTR1, CKR1, CENWAT, CODNCO1, TPCPA1, ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1) or willingness to work towards
- Relevant NVQ (desirable)
- Must be willing to work at height
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
- Clear communicator both oral and written
- A customer focused approach.
- Committed, reliable and flexible
- Driving licence
Working Hours & Benefits
- Full time permanent position
- Company Vehicle + fuel card
- Company pension (after qualifying period)
- Competitive hourly rate
- 21 holidays per year + bank holidays
- Flexible 40 Hours per week + uncapped overtime
- Call out rota ? to be advised.
Ref. code: GasEngFme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477115