Development Engineer - Automotive Innovation
We are searching for a highly technical R&D engineer who wants to develop into electro mechanical products. The product range differs from simple mechanical over electromechanical systems, with further evolution to more electronically controlled systems.
You will join the existing product development / Project Management team for a growing & innovating automotive supplier. You belong to the multidisciplinary project team when launching new projects for our branches in Europe (Belgium, Austria, United Kingdom and Hungary)
This is an excellent oportunity to work on innovative project with industry pioneering products, you will learn alot, challenge yourself and be part of industry history creating brilliant day to day job satisfaction.
It is a full time, permanent position based in Flanders, Belgium.
You will carry out and coordinate project activities in a development project: from CAD design engineering - validation - follow up and production.
- Master: Industrial Sciences and Technology or equivalent by experience.
- Since the products are electromechanical products with increasingly electronic control they are the most suitable Specialization Electromechanics, notions of electronics are an advantage.
- Also knowledge of plastics / injection molding (design and / or production) is a plus.
- You are a "hands-on" person, tactile, flexible and willing to take initiative and responsibility, you like to realize goals in a professional team.
- Coordinate a team's activities
- Work out or collaborate on the development of the local development project. Support the partner organizations
- Developing the Action Plan and Starting the Development Project Internal and External Communication Coordinate the Partner Network
- Evaluate the development project, determine and present new interventions to local actors
- Determining or contributing to the development strategy of an area
- Inform and discuss local development strategies during professional meetings
- Analyse socio-economic data of the area General lines for actions determine, according to local development requirements
- Make tenders or answer to tenders
- Create a subsidy file for a project and submit it to politicians and financiers
- Intensive training period as a project engineer, you will be integrated as a project engineer within the European organization.
- We offer a salary package in relation to the responsibilities and performance
- Enchanting job within an international environment
- Various contacts, both inside and outside the company
- You are coming to a young and dynamic team
- Excellent training opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend somebody please contact me, Conor Horton at ****************************** or on +32 (0) 240 349 80. If you are looking for similar opportunities please contact me to have a private discussion about potential opportunities.
I am a specialist head hunter(recruiter) for Automotive R & D. I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Automotive R & D market
Automotive, R & D, research, development, engineering, technical, design, system, mechatronic, mechanical, electrical, electronic, modelling.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: A high level of knowledge of Automotive recruitment, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate an honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputation
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477833