A qualified management accountant to work in Henley on Thames
Your new company
A luxury goods company is seeking an accountant with experience of stock/manufacturing/retail/consolidations
Your new role
Duties of the role:-
- Produce timely and accurate management accounts and other financial information
- Production of monthly consolidated management accounts
- Ensure month end procedures are implemented and followed
- Production of annual management accounts package and reports
- Reconciliation of control accounts in all companies
- Production of year-end audit file and information
What you'll need to succeed
A qualified accountant with some experience of stock.
Our client is looking for an ambitious up and coming candidate who can make the role their own
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77496947