Market Research & Engagement Analyst - 1 year placement
Company Description: Award-winning IT Services Company whose clients include RBS, Sony, Walt Disney, UCL and leading law firm, Simmons and Simmons.
The role & what you will learn:
This role is based at our head of office in the centre of London, with a lovely view of the River Thames.
The Market Research & Engagement Analyst is an integral part of our busy but friendly Sales and Marketing team. Working alongside 3 another analysts and reporting the Marketing Manager, you will be providing the business with critical research, insights, process improvements and campaigns to fuel our sales & marketing pipeline. You will then be responsible for managing a 'patch' of prospective accounts and how we engage with these target clients.
This role will give you direct experience of the fundamentals of B2B marketing & sales in the IT sector. It will provide a great start to your career, developing specific skills and knowledge that are in high demand in the Sales & Marketing professions of today.
Skills you will learn:
- Internet research & Tele-marketing
- General B2B marketing & sales activities
- The principles of CRM & the sales pipeline
- Email-Marketing & Campaign Management
- General business & commercial awareness
- Office experience
- An introduction into the IT Industry
- Evidence of education - degree and/or good school qualifications
- An interest in business and economics and current affairs
- An interest in learning about sales and marketing disciplines
- Diligent & hard working
- Good attention to detail
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Live within a commutable distance from the City of London
How to apply:
Please send you CV along with a couple of sentences that cover why this role appeals, your availability and how you would commute to our offices.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474388