Job Title: Pricing Accountant/Analyst
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Purpose of the role:
This is a newly created role which would require the successful individual to have a strong analytical background preferably within a pricing and profitability capacity. You will offer support to the Finance team during the role out of matter management and profitability initiatives.
Specific duties will include:
Profitability and Reporting Framework
- Support the production of standard cost rates.
- Involvement in the design of reports to show the profitability and other revenue information by matter, client and other dimensions.
- Supporting the testing of reports and dashboards.
- Provide guidance training on processes, tools and reports.
- Involvement in initiatives to improve the reporting processes.
- Undertake analysis on the profitability of matters, type of work, clients, sectors and departments, identifying key profit drivers.
- Provide assistance to Budget Holders and Personnel to interpret and utilise financial information.
- Advise on performance and recommend improvements.
- Develop client profitability and performance reporting to assist in CRM process.
- Production of regular and ad-hoc reports for clients and internal use.
- Support matter partners and executives in producing matter budgets.
- Assisting executives in the monitoring of their matters and in change control.
- To provide post matter financial analysis and associated business insights.
- Work directly with Business Development Teams to forecast costs and develop fee structures options in response to client RFP?s and ad-hoc requests. Prepare analysis to support proposed fee arrangements.
- Model the financial impact and viability of proposed pricing arrangements for specific engagements and present matter economics to personnel as part of fee approval process.
In order to be successful in the role you will need to be:
Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA with relevant post qualification experience.
Possess excellent communication skills, able to build relationships and challenge output.
Happy to be in a new and evolving role where you can really make your mark and influence.
Strong analystical skills ideally within a profitability, costing, pricing role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476436