RPA Developer (Ui Path)
Salary: Circa £44,000
Duration: Full time/Permeant
RZ Group has been tasked to find an RPA developer based in Edinburgh. The role will require someone who is a quick learner and interested in expanding their knowledge.
Our client, a highly respected utilities organisation views this as an exciting role offering the chance to be part of an exciting programme and one of their biggest in recent years.
You'll be working on a new Robotic Process Automation (RPA) project with the tool UI Path. We DO NOT expect you to come with this experience as the role will be fully supported by the vendor. We would ideally like you have a keen interest in learning RPA.
* Developing artefacts using RPA Software (UiPath)
* Developing RPA solutions that meet business requirements
* Developing program specifications and detailed design documents
* Be the support lead for artefacts built
* Configuring the artefact and working through exceptions and re-iterating the artefact
* Working closely with multiple stakeholders, at both operational and senior management level
* Liaising with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and with Solution Architects on functional and technical designs
* Supporting business teams during testing to fix any issues that arise
* Developer/programming skills using UiPath software (Desirable)
* UiPath Developer accreditation (Desirable)
* Strong skills in C#, VB, VBA, HTML, SQL and Macro creation.
* Proficiency in MS Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474215