Commercial Catering Engineer - Bristol
Benefits: Salary up to £33,000 / 40 Hour Week / Bonus Scheme (Average of £7000 extra - Uncapped!) / Private Pension / Private Healthcare / 31 Days Holiday / Sick Pay Scheme
We are a successful privately owned catering equipment distributor who offer caterers complete commercial kitchen solutions from design to installation, service and maintenance. With over 40 years of experience we have grown to be regarded as one of the UK's market leaders providing coverage to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment from all the leading manufacturers including: Angelo Po, Blue Seal, Bravilor, Counterline, Electrolux, Falcon, Foster, Maidaid, Meiko, Rational and Winterhalter.
- Service of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 1 years' experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £32,000 on a 40 hour week
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- As much or as little overtime offered to engineers (which ever you prefer) Up to c20 hours per week available
- First fix bonus scheme - paid monthly on average £7,000 per year (£583.33 on average per month) however, this is uncapped!
- On call currently 1 in 8. £60.00 standby payment, plus time and a half and £25.00 per job attended
- 31 days holiday
- 3% of salary annual pension contribution
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Sick pay scheme after probation (Up to 4 weeks)
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Top up Comcat training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided if needed
- Brand new Ford Transit Custom Van with Air con, Blue tooth, DAB (Insured to use the van for personal mileage at 10p per mile for fuel costs).
- New scheme to endure the Vans are always fully stocked to ensure you can hit your 1st fixing
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
*Multiple locations due to accelerated growth
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Other Job title: Commercial Catering Engineer / Service Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair / Reactive Maintenance Engineer / Reactive Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452003