Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Nursery Practitioner - Level 3
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 a year
Deputy Room Managers and Nursery Practitioners required.
Responsible for Key children and overseeing paperwork.
Must have minimum of 2 years experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary education
- Childcare: 2 years
This is an exciting and fulfilling role that incorporates lots of variety. As a Nursery Nurse, you will spend your days looking after toddlers to pre-school age. You?ll ensure that the children have fun whilst being sensitive and attentive to their individual needs.
This role is open to those with an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare, and we will also consider those with Level 2 or who are currently unqualified. We may be able to offer funded qualifications to a candidate who is looking to study.
40 hours per week.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Working together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 0-5.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Using your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Building relationships with children and communicating well with their parents.
- Making sure every working day is fun!
You will need:
- Suitable qualifications: an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent. We?ll also consider Level 2 and unqualified candidates with the right mix of skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, and the ability to refer to the EYFS Framework when planning activities.
- To be aware of the role of planning, observation and keeping records when caring for nursery aged children.
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with children and meeting their needs
* Competitive salary, excellent training and development
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473425