Freelance Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Freelance Electrical Commissioning Engineer - Water Industry- Shropshire
My client is a Primary contracting business who work within Civil Engineering, Construction and Utilities sectors. They are currently growing year on year in the UK and turn over approximately £800 Million. As a result, they are looking to hire an experienced Electrical Commissioning Engineer.
Reporting to the Framework Manager, the Electrical Commissioning Engineer will take responsibility for.
- Ensuring that faults are minimised, that the plant works first time and that the financial implications are pro-actively managed
- Ensuring liaison with operational staff is adequate and commissioning procedures comply with operational procedures
- Being responsible for setting the standard of commissioning and testing required and prevention of operational failures during commissioning.
- Maintain an effective commissioning resource planning and tracking system across the programme areas ensuring the right technical competency is assigned to projects.
- Planning and managing associated Commissioning budgets.
- Understand and drive the affordability and efficiency challenge whilst providing the rigour in the commissioning team by providing cross-project coordination and technical leadership.
- Leading the team to manage the interfaces between commissioning activities and operational works undertaking appropriate training as part of commissioning phase.
- Working Closely with the Operational Construction Manager to align successful delivery plans & strategies.
- Relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification (Degree or HNC)
- Experience in a client facing environment
- Strong Commissioning Experience
- Management of sub-contractor on site
- Commercial management of electrical packages
- Experience on construction or civil environments
- Pervious pumping station experience
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473545