Applications and Solutions Consultant
The key responsibilities and accountabilities are -
1. Setting up from scratch a high performing applications team. This will include consolidating all the IT applications development scattered around within the Organisation. All the applications design and development teams (other than Big Data, Data warehouse, mobile Apps, Web apps and internet and intranet teams) will be consolidated under this function.
2. Setting up CoE for AI, Robotics, ML and next generation neural network, IoT technologies. This include chatbots, voice bots, API gateways. CoE will lead the way for CI, CD and fast to market technology solutions. An element of R&D to prove cutting edge technology differentiators will be part of CoE.
3. Doing large outsourcing and shaping up fixed price turnkey delivery models for enterprise solutions. Setting up various delivery models like Catalogue Based pricing model for medium effort works.
4. Working closely with the Organisation's SI partners to deliver key transformation projects.
5. Enable the technology, people and process transformation for applications and solutions teams.
6. Support the Director or Strategy and Solutions in setting up Cloud Strategy and enabling the CoE for IP differentiators.
7. Have experience and expertise in running large technology platforms and in-depth knowledge in capex and opex and key technology driver for solutions operability.
8. Setting up devops functions in CoE.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474112