The successful candidate will be part of our I&C team working on the TEF Beacon Project in London and the South of the UK. We are looking for enthusiastic engineers who have a proven track record of working on Nokia equipment. You will ideally have experience of 2G/3G/4G and multi radio or a combination of these.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Using NSN technologies
- Onsite installation, commissioning and integration activities
- Leading and cooperating with other teams on site
- A wide range of telecoms environments including rooftops, masts, towers and street cabinets
- Clearing hardware defects, trouble shooting, alarm testing and call testing
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Rooftop Safety
- RF Awareness
- IOSH working safely (beneficial)
- NRSWA (beneficial)
Magdalene is a total solutions provider to the telecommunication industry. Whether it is making a mobile phone call, downloading music at home, using ecommerce platforms in the office, communicating on social networks or making a restaurant reservation, it is likely the type of technology that Magdalene is working on every day is involved. Magdalene has 200 employees over 3 offices in Cambridge, Belfast and Glasgow.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474340