Java / Python Developer
Sabre is seeking a talented ad experienced Java/Python Developer to join a leading Fintech outfit in the City of London. The company is technology driven and encourages innovation and self-development. You'll be experimenting, prototyping and driving new development.
You will join a small team of developers heavily focused successful delivery that are able to work in an agile manner.
You will be required to utilise Java and Python to integrate research, fund management, mortgage, lending and other financial information to a set of distributed Java based servers. You will be utilising the latest tools to engage a rapidly expanding client base, and helping the company to grow a core part of its business.
As a Python / Java Developer you'll join a team responsible for systems that are designed to help the business? clients manage their data distribution to their global client bases in a controlled and effective manner.
The tools you will be working with:
- Amazon Web Services
The languages you will be working with:
- Very strong experience and skills in Python ? other languages will a bonus
- Passion for technology and writing clean, concise, maintainable code
- Good solid Java experience on core Java and libraries
- Keen to learn new skills where necessary to enable the job to be completed.
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Reactive and flexible to client demands
- Able to manage work from multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong team player with a great attitude to work
- Collaboration skills 2nd to none with great communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to excel in an agile environment
- Interested in Microservices, Reactive programming, Cloud based distribution
Sabre Resource Management is an equal opportunities employer, meaning we don't discriminate applicants against any protected characteristic. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474352