Principal Test Engineer - Financial Services - up to £60K
Role: Principal Test Analyst
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Pension + Bonus
Location: Leeds City Centre
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding financial organisation. You'll be joining a rapidly expanding organisation who are currently working on outstanding projects. If you're somebody who is keen on putting your own stamp on strong test team, this is the role for you.
Principal Test Lead responsibilities:
The Principal Test Analyst will have many responsibilities, you will be supported in these by an experienced and knowledgeable team.
Your responsibilities will include - Ensuring that testing standards are maintained throughout SDLC, Helping to improve current testing processes, Stakeholder management, Reporting on test progress, Defining functional/Non-testing strategies, Identifying, reducing and removing redundant test scenarios, to ensure consistent delivery of good quality software and more.
- Commercial experience of leading process improvements involved in testing activities
- E-commerce/Online testing
- Collaborative approach to testing, passionate about testing throughout the development lifecycle
- Experience of test automation techniques
- Experience of managing testing services within an agile/scrum environment
- Experience of a range of technologies including .NET, SQL Server, Websites, Databases
- Knowledge of Non-Functional testing - include hardware and network resilience, backup and recovery, service management monitoring, disaster recovery
- Appreciation of systems and integration testing and how this fits in with the Infrastructure testing to be undertaken on a given environment.
- Substantial testing experience
- Experience as Senior test analyst or Test Lead
- Financial services experience (Highly beneficial)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473762