Senior Software Engineer (Python) - exciting FinTech Startup - London
Senior Software Developer (Python) ? Exciting Early-Stage Fintech startup
Salary: £55-65k + equity
Location: Central London
An early stage FinTech start-up with a unique offering, talented founders and significant investment, has an amazing opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join the team.
As the Senior Software Developer within the team you will work directly alongside the CTO and another software developer developing the backend services and working on other areas of the stack. You will also play a lead role in recruiting a team of software developers around you (backend and frontend) in the short and mid-term.
Long term prospects are excellent - really promising Fintech.
Senior Software Developer (Python) requirements:
- Commercial experience as a software developer.
- Good experience with Python (Server-side) and REST API?s.
- Computer Science background with deep understanding of algorithms, data structures etc.
- Some experience / understanding of Machine Learning.
- Self-motivated, idea-driven and keen to make an impact.
- Experience scaling quickly in a start-up environment.
- Experience leading & growing a team.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Keywords/SEO: Senior Software Engineer, Lead Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Lead Software Developer, Python, FinTech, Startup, London.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474454