Networking Design Engineer
- Network topology design for new sites
- Network technology choices: understanding of Cisco/Dell offerings, what device is suitable, which modules you need etc.
- Network protocols (Ethernet, MPLS, VPN, IP, Routing Protocols, RADIUS etc.)
- IP Schema and VLAN design and Implementation
- Firewall design and implementation
- The successful candidate will be an expert who can be an authority in this space
- Understanding of national scale networks and how routing happens on that scale
- Knowledge of how Netflow is generated / Intrusion Detection works
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473233