Legal Administrator - Poole - Competitive Salary
Legal Administrator - Poole - Salary Depending on Experience
Our client, a successful property finance company based in Poole, are currently looking for a Legal Administrator to join their sucessful team. Previous legal experience is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
- Digital audio typing
- Diary management
- Drafting documents as required
- Setting up meetings
- Taking minutes
- Deal with routine client enquiries and communications
- Involvement in monthly marketing activities.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls where required
- Completion of administration duties
Experience and skills required:
- Previous legal experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- File management skills
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Personally efficient and well organised
- Confident telephone manner
- An effective communicator
For more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474094