Workforce Management Trainer
Join this global beauty and cosmetics retail brand working as a Software Trainer in their Central London office. Train groups of retail store managers in the use of workforce management (WFM) software solutions which they will use to create rosters or shifts to schedule retail employees, ensuring the right people are working at the right time to deliver a high touch service to the Consumer. For this 12 month fixed term contract you will receive an excellent base salary between £40k-£45k as well as a range of excellent benefits including substantial discounts on beauty products.
For this role you must:
- Have trained people in groups of up to 15 people
- Delivered hands on training on business software solutions
- Be skilled in developing training materials
- Undertake administration of training, booking delegates and providing feedback
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
In addition, desirable skills are:
- Training of workforce management, resource planning or scheduling solutions, such as Kronos, Reflexis, Dayforce, WorkPlace/Workforce Software, Workbrain/Infor, RedPrairie/JDA or Timegate
- Experience in retail solutions
- TAP or other training qualifications
You will be working as part of a small team, training both at the head office in London and occasionally elsewhere in the UK and be comfortable with training and presenting to large audiences, and at the same time attending to the detail of booking delegates on to courses that you have planned and have provided all of the necessary materials.
This is an urgent role to start asap so do not hesitate to send your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472197