C#Net and RBD Developer - Aviation Software - Max £50K - Farnborough
C#.Net and RBD Developer - Aviation Software ? Max £50K ? Farnborough, Hampshire
THE COMPANY AND SITUATION:
This software company specialises in solutions to handle all aspects of commercial aviation. They are re-writing existing Delphi products into C# .Net, so this is all brand-new development, from the ground up, using the latest technologies.
The experience required for this role is as follows:
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial in C# .Net
- Commercial experience in MVC
- Commercial experience Object Relational Mapping (ORM) for example Dapper, Entity Framework, etc.
- Experience in all of ASP.Net, XML, JSON and HTML
- RDB Experience: They use SQL Server, but Oracle is fine too.
- General Windows OS knowledge including IIS, services, registry, etc.
- General network knowledge including HTTPS server certificates
Please note the above are essential: You require all of the above to be eligible for this role.
C# .Net development coded to the required standard before being delivered to the testers and development manager. You would be working closely with the development manager and the .Net technical lead in all aspects of the design and development of solutions.
This is not a legacy system, this is a brand-new system, their latest product, a new re-write of an existing piece of software, all in the latest technologies.
Why come here? What?s the attraction? Well if you?re into aircraft, this is an aviation software company based at an airport! That aside, you?d be working on a new product in the latest technologies. It?s a good company to work for, in that they have a good office environment, relaxed, with plenty of banter!
This is a small company owned by a larger parent company that has a clear vision for the software and the future, so you have the ?best of both worlds? here: Small company environment but large company security.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473572