An opportunity to develop marketing, commercial and management skills in a supportive environment!
About the Role
This is an involved role which will give you exposure to all elements of marketing and business in general. The position will be highly visible within the organisation and offers excellent opportunities to further your marketing skills and experience within a small but busy team through the following:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to achieve the marketing & internal communications strategy & objectives,including support in the management of the direct marketing team.
- Developing an understanding of our target markets (predominantly legal, financial services & media organisations), how Plan-Net services can provide value to these markets and how we might market to them.
- Support and drive marketing communications across website design & content, PR & blog development, sales support materials, direct marketing campaigns and client communications.
- Support and drive internal communications initiatives including company newsletters, events, social network content and meetings.
- Working with and influencing other areas of the business in a Marketing expert/?champion? capacity
- Working with the following IT software: dotMailer, Joomla CMS, Salesforce Chatter & our internal CRM system.
Plan-Net is an IT services company in central London. We provide IT Support & Consultancy services to some of the UKs most prestigious banks, law firms and professional service organisations as well as the likes of Walt Disney, Sony and the BBC.
We have 200 employees, the majority of which are based on our client sites across London and beyond.
This role is based in our head office which is located 2 mins walk from Blackfriars Tube station right in the heart of Central London and right by the River!
For more information please visit our website.
Who are we looking for:
We?re looking for someone proactive and confident, hard-working and reliable, friendly and approachable and someone who is willing to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and analytical skills
- Good level of IT skills (word, excel, ppt)
- Degree or equivalent
- Someone with potential to take further responsibilities in the future
- Ideally with 1 to 3 years? work experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Knowledge of Website CMS system Joomla & Email marketing software Dotmailer
- Previous B2B marketing experience within either a legal, financial or IT company or similar
- Unafraid to digest and distil what can seem like complex IT subject matter into compelling easy to read content.
- Please email a CV & covering email with a couple of sentences that highlight why this role appeals to you, your availability to start and what your commute would be to our offices.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473564