Finance Technician/Client Support
Finance Technician / Client Support
Location: Milton Keynes
Contract type: Full time and Permanent
Remuneration: Up to £17,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading insurance broker with offices across the UK and a great reputation for training and development.
They currently have exciting opportunities to join their successful Finance Team based in Milton Keynes.
Working across various areas of a busy business function you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of accounts and providing a high level service to clients, insurers, colleagues and key third parties as well as comprehensive administrative support
- Processing payment of premiums, commissions and refunds to clients, introducers and brokers
- Investigate and process payment requests and claims
- Generation of reports to highlight commission payments due to Introducers and process once authorised.
- Liaise with clients regarding agreed credit terms within own portfolio.
- Effectively deal with queries raised, including liaising with stakeholders, to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Agree settlement to insurers of all balances invoiced within their credit terms.
- Collection of return premiums and paid direct commissions from insurers within in credit terms
- Reconciliation of all insurer contra items every month within set down MK Finance targets
These positions are varied and challenging with plenty of training and long term development potential.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Min GCSE Math grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Desire to build a career within Financial Services or Insurance
- Previous experience within a similar client services or administrative support role ideal but not necessary
- Working hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
- Benefits include pension scheme, life assurance and holiday entitlement that will increase with service.
To be considered for the position, please click 'Apply'
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473527