Net MVC Developer
Well known, medium sized software house who build financial platforms for some of the largest Asset Managers and Hedge Funds are looking for talented .Net MVC Developers to join a successful team working around TDD principles.
Due to the company?s growth they require a software developer who can get involved in all stages of the development lifecycle including developing web-sites, web-applications, middleware and REST APIs. The company are very serious about bringing someone talented into the team and are looking to conduct interviews asap, the business has been going for around 5 years so still have that exciting start-up feel, using the latest technologies but have the financial backing and success which is reassuring for anyone joining the business.
- Experience of designing, developing, deploying and supporting applications using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Developing web-services using either REST or SOAP
- Knowledge of database design and working with relational databases such as SQL Server
- Experience of applying design patterns and best practices to code and working towards SOLID principles
- Experience of a cloud platform such as AWS or Azure
- Unit and integration test development knowledge and experience of TDD
If you are interested in applying please forward a copy of your latest CV which has a full description of the technologies you utilise on a daily basis and how you work with them.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474309