Lead Engineer - - 6 Month Contract - Up to £475pd
My client, an exciting world leader of out-of-home advertising based in Central London is looking to add a Lead Engineer (USM/UDM) as part of a core function of a significant programme. The successful Engineer will lead a team tasked with exploring, discovering, examining, analysing, testing, implementing, dealing with architect, and deploying new mechanisms throughout the company?s landscape.
You will lead teams to build products that will help transform how out-of-home advertising delivers value to advertisers and brands through the effective organisation, management and use of data. In this way, help to fundamentally change the role of out-of-home in advertising. All within a mindset to achieve and maintain GDPR compliance.
This is a six-month contract, however, the organisation has previously extended contracts due to high-performers and workloads/projects.
Essential experience and skills
- Linux and Windows environments (both physical and virtual)
- Strong understanding and use of Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Thorough knowledge and application of security principles, particularly in the Cloud
- Vulnerability, breach and configuration management
- IDS, SIEM, Behavioural Analysis
- Asset Discovery
- Deployment and use of security management tools (latest generation a plus, e.g. Qualys or Alienvault)
- Infrastructure monitoring, benchmarking, and debugging
- IT Security accreditations/certifications
- Cross-platform technology experience
- Experience working within advertising technology, media, or similar sectors
- Device (virtual/physical) encryption
- Patch management
- GDPR project work
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474333