Content Marketing Manager
- Exciting SAAS platform
- Content Marketing Manager role
- Create, curate and commission content to use in campaigns
- Work with closely with Product and Sales team
- Be part of a major rebrand and content marketing push
This Content Marketing Manager will be tasked with creating numerous pieces of content for the business. Working closely with the Product and Sales team the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for writing, curating and commissioning content to be used for brand awareness, lead generation and client engagement. The business is in need of a content marketer who can define a content marketing calendar and implement that through a creative and innovative approach. The successful candidate will have had experience of writing blog articles, websites (including being SEO savvy), whitepapers, infographics.
Responsibilities for the position of Content Manager:
- Generate impactful content
- Defining the content marketing calendar and owning the brand message and tone of voice
- Writing SEO friendly content across all formats to improve the companies organic reach
- Curating relevant content to position the business as a thought-leader in its marketplace
- Analyse the feedback given on the product and tailor insights accordingly
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Worked in a B2B content marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A can-do attitude with demonstrable drive
- SEO experience is a bonus
- Written a variety of B2B content across multiple formats
This SAAS Company were established in 2009 and have seen unbelievable amounts of growth since. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running from the off and create innovative pieces of content that will help the business stand out. Situated in a start-up hub in North London this is a perfect time for a marketer to join the business.
The package for Content Manager:
- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
- Location: The position of Content Manager will be based in London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472503