Cyber Security Consultant
Cyber Security Consultant(s) / Architect(s)
My Client are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Information & Cyber Security Consultants & Architects to join their fast-growing team.
They have expressed their interest to speak to people who have a drive to work with clients to help transform their Cybersecurity capabilities and protect/reduce the risks. Working alongside teams who deliver security testing, Identity & Access Management and security analytics.
We are looking for people who engage their clients with a strategic mindset, with the ability to influence senior management / stakeholders.
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end cybersecurity expertise on large scale projects in either public or private sector
- Experience in Cybersecurity Strategy and Transformation / Target Operating Model
- Knowledge of IT Security Policies and Processes
- (GRC) - Governance, Risk and Compliance assessment and recommendations
- Threat & Vulnerability
- A good understanding of the Security Frameworks (ISF, ISO27001/2, HMG, PCI, PSN, PASS, COBIT, NIST etc)
- Relevant certifications in security management (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCP, Cyber Essentials, GSLC etc).
- Cloud or Mobility/ IoT experience would be nice
We are looking for Consultants at all levels, so if you relatively new to cybersecurity or have 15+ years' experience, there are exciting challenges and opportunities to grow and put your skills to the test!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474274