Job Role: Solution Architect
Salary/Rate: £30,000 - £60,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Solution Architect - Permanent - London - £30,000 - £60,000
Our client is seeking a Solution Architect to join their team; the successful candidate will be an up-to-date hands-on practitioner with experience in several of the following areas:
- Full engineering life-cycle from requirements/user story capture and decomposition through design, integration, acceptance, customer sign off, operational support and decommissioning
- Requirements capture using User Stories and acceptance criteria including a focus on the non-functional requirements including security, responsiveness, availability and scalability
- Requirements analysis e.g. using Use Cases to identify normal and alternative / error conditions that need to be handled
- Effective user interface design and an awareness of the accessibility considerations that need to be in place
- End to end solution architecture and design including system and component definition and interface design using standard modelling notation including UML to represent the static elements of the design including data model, systems, components and sub-components and deployment architecture and the dynamic elements of the design including user and external system interaction and data flow
- Business process modelling using standard modelling notation including BPEL
- A knowledge of common design patterns and the ability to apply them appropriately for the required solution
- Ability to maintain a baseline design and effectively evaluate the impact of change requests to each of the components and business processes in the design
- Ability to communicate complex technical ideas and proposals effectively to customers, programme and project managers, development teams, support teams and other stakeholders
- Proven track record of driving standards and best practice
- Software methodologies including Waterfall/V model, agile, lean
- An appreciation for Service Management, Service Delivery, Transition to Operations (TTO) and ITIL
- An awareness of delivering software projects to time, cost and quality
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473232