VMWare Infrastructure Engineer
VMWare Infrastructure Engineer - Bristol - 3 Months - £250-300 per day
An opportunity exists for an Infrastructure Engineer to work in an exciting and fast moving company.
The infrastructure engineer will be a member of the infrastructure team and assist with an upgrade of their VMWare environment.
Essential Attributes and experience:
- At least three years experience in an IT Systems Administration role or similar, ideally within an environment handling 200+ workstations
- Experience with Virtualisation solutions deployment, configuration and support
- Expert level knowledge in Virtualisation and Cloud solutions (e.g. VMWare, XenServer, Amazon Web Services)
- Expertise in implementation and system administration of a diverse OS environment (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Understanding of Active Directory design and Group Policy Administration
- Create documentation on installation and configuration procedures
- Self-motivated, good communication skills, with a positive attitude and team spirit
- Storage solutions Experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting (HP 3Par) is desirable
The aim is to upgrade the client from VMware vSphere 5.5 to version 6.5 along with consolidate their server environment.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Sam Doney at Robert Half Technology.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450897