Fullstack NET Developer - Stockholm, Sweden - 40,000-60,000
Fullstack .NET Developer - Stockholm, Sweden - 40,000-60,000 SEK/month
My client is a fantastic Stockholm-based company that is currently undergoing a transformation of their business and is looking for a Developer to join their expanding team as they have experienced great growth and success, growing at a 20% rate over the past few years with a user base of more than 300,000 people.
- You join a team of highly skilled backend developers to find solutions and help to deliver high-quality software products.
- You will play a lead role within the team.
- You will be refactoring and restructuring the code, leading to more testable and tested code all while showcasing your ability to improve the software architecture.
- Experience developing web applications or APIs using C# and ASP.NET MVC or Web APIs
- Solid with modern web application technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with Cloud (Preferably Azure) as the platform is SaaS hosted.
- Familiar with agile practices such as code reviewing, unit testing, and continuous integration / continuous delivery
- Fluency in English in both writing and speaking (Swedish would a big plus!)
The Developer will be a team player that can also take ownership of their projects and want to feel proud of what they code while developing a clear career path. The company offers a flexible work environment, with the ability to work from home, wellfare bonus, travel to conferences and other benefits. You will be joining a small team that is looking to grow but it is at that golden stage where your input has a significant impact on the product and company.
If this looks like the ideal role for you don't hesitate to get in touch with me! You can send me your CV to ************************ or reach me at +46 107 502 431.
**If you are a .NET Developer without the required skills for this role do get in touch as my team and I have a variety of .NET roles to fill!**
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news about people, process and technology transformation please visit: *************
Role: Senior C#/.NET Developer
Language: English - Swedish advantageous
Salary: 40,000 - 60,000 SEK/month
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471086