Digital Systems and IT Degree Apprentice
This role is an excellent opportunity for training and a great first step into a successful technology career.
Tech Mahindra, a global information and network technology company, are looking to recruit a proactive Digital Systems and IT Degree Apprentice, with a positive attitude and hunger to learn.
- Create and understand technical specifications for systems.
- Operate in a multinational professional environment.
- Assist project managers in the implementation and delivery of key projects and processes.
- Analyse network performance and troubleshoot typical problems in network.
- Collect and compile data from different sources and perform routine statistical analyses.
- Create effective and secure software solutions using contemporary software development languages.
- Eager to understand how technology can enhance the way we work.
- High attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-starter, able to quickly pick up new skills and learn from experienced professionals.
- Some computing experience may be beneficial and a technical mindset.
- Self-driven, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A want to learn about data preparation and data visualisation techniques and tools.
- Minimum 3 A Levels (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, one of these must be Maths.
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Benefits & Future Prospects:
Be part of a company that represents the connected world. In a fun and energetic work environment, you can expect to receive a competitive salary alongside great benefits.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473433