Business and Product Manager
Our client a leading provider of luxury home and lifestyle products worldwide. They are looking for a talented and strategic Business and Product Manager to join their business.
Business and Product Manager - The Role:
- Work cross-functionally to help manage the development and execution of the brand and business strategy from design to end consumer.
- Assist in developing a product portfolio that is global whilst meeting the needs of the local regions.
- Introduce innovative and on trend products that enhance brand positioning and achieve key financial and brand indicators in line with the approved 3-year brand road map.
- Support in developing the long term strategic brand roadmap to achieve overall brand/portfolio positioning. Drive revenue and gross margin targets by leveraging key market, industry and consumer trends and insight.
- Help to develop a profitable and commercial assortment for the brand/category, that covers the needs of the markets whilst ensuring global consistency & execute in close collaborations with the regions. Work closely with the NPD and Design teams to manage the line planning process; product sensibility, prototypes, costings, delivery cadence and initial margin, ensuring projects are delivered to planned launch dates.
- Work with Business and Product Director and key stakeholders to develop annual brand initiatives: Collaborate with the finance & planning team to set & achieve the brand financial plan and SKU metrics.
- Provide input to Supply Chain team to assist inventory levels. Partner with Marketing on new product launches, instore presentation and communication and annual marketing plans.
- Understand & deliver the business: present annual brand strategies and initiatives to key stakeholders at line opening and follow through, monitor business performance and advise throughout the year.
- Liaise with the regional teams on key milestone such as forecasting and regional input. Attend and input into monthly business updates with regions and key partners. Analyse sales on continuous level and drive content of reporting dashboards.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork for all stages in the process are completed in a timely manner. This includes all Concept Brief approvals; Production/Gate 4 Approvals; product set up in PDAS/SAP; Initiation of launch pack and photography briefs
- Manage, coach and lead direct reports
Business and Product Manager - The Candidate:
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in product management, merchandising or project management in on-trend interiors or fashion in an international organisation
- A proven track record in developing and executing successful product launches globally, delivering financials & brand results in a complex matrix organisation.
- Good leadership and teamwork skills, nurturing, motivating and managing teams with a can-do attitude. Strong in organisation and project management.
- An affinity for premium lifestyle brands
- Excellent English communication, influencing and persuasion skills both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills and financial understanding
- Strategic thinker
- Results and business orientated
- Thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong Team player
- Ability to influence and persuade peers and senior executives
Business and Product Manager - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.