An immediate vacancy has been created for an experienced Welding Engineer at an incredibly established local business. Having traded for over 100 years and with only continued successes throughout their history - Our client are paving the way in Quality amongst the automotive industry and have an immediate opening for a Welding Engineer that has a real passion for process and improvement.
Welding Engineer Duties:
- Evaluate and improve on all welding processes in manufacturing systems, utilising knowledge of production specifications, properties and characteristics of metals and metal alloys, and engineering principles.
- Research and development new processes and procedures, improving existing or develop new welding equipment, developing new or modifying current welding methods, techniques and procedures.
- Establish welding procedures to guide production and welding personnel relating to specification restrictions and material processes.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions, evaluating new developments in the welding field for possible application to current welding problems or production processes.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards..
- Work as part of a team to advise on corrective actions.
Welding Engineer Package:
- Attracitve Salary
- Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8-4:30 & Friday 8-12:40
- On site Parking
- Continuous Development
Should you feel as though you possess necessary experience in this field and wish to be considered for this amazing vacancy, please forward you CV or call Fraser on 01527 60070 to discuss further.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959450194