Nursery Nurse - Bedford
We are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our clients' fantastic nursery. Their nursery is a true 'home from home' setting aimed at giving the children a happy, stimulating and fun-packed stay at every stage of development.
They have been rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED with an experienced management and staff team, all of them being committed to providing quality care.
Job Role: Nursery Nurse
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £7.50-£8.50 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications)
What you need:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Experience within a nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ Childcare.
- To be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range.
- To provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- Monitor and assess children's progress ensuring correct records are maintained.
- Ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- Demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding the children.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1410
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959443121