Leeds Building Society is looking for a Credit Controller to join our Mortgage Services department, based at our City Exchange Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
Leeds Building Society strives to help people get on with their lives. We also understand at times things go wrong and assistance is required to help our customers return to sustainable terms.
Working here is rewarding because you're not just doing a job, you're making a difference to people when they need it most.
Our team of experts work with our customers to address their mortgage problems and arrears. We are credit controllers working with our customers over the telephone and via written communications.
Joining our team you will need excellent communication skills, along with the ability to quickly analyse complex problems and discuss solutions. You'll need to show empathy and create rapport whilst retaining an objective and realistic approach.
To give you the best possible start you'll spend your first weeks training, giving you the skills and knowledge you'll need to be able to help our customers. You will work with a buddy to help you through this time, and transition to the live environment.
Essential Skills and Experience
- have previous Collections and/or Customer Service experience and negotiation skills.
- be skilled in delivering a professional Customer Service and Collections experience whilst balancing the needs of the business.
- have effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- have good organisational skills.
- the ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines and ensuring service standards are maintained.
- be PC literate with good keyboard skills.
Benefits and Rewards
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus scheme
- 23 days annual holiday
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Annual volunteering day
- Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
- Leeds Colleague Association scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle flex scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- Life assurance
- Long service awards
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Travel ticket loans - bus and train
We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both challenging and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
About Leeds Building Society
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do - to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years, which reflect how we have focused on our customer service. We've also worked hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and have worked with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank - we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
- Click "Please Apply" below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959451411