Junior Website Administrator
CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) is a leading training provider of natural therapies, with teaching locations in multiple countries. Our classroom-based education is backed up by a sophisticated Student Website.
We are looking for a junior Website and Support Administrator to join our team at our administrative office in East Grinstead, West Sussex, in a full-time capacity.
You will be responsible for managing content on our internal websites, providing website support to staff and students, and assisting with the ongoing development of our internal websites.
Specific duties include:
- Providing first-line technical support to CNM’s students via phone and email
- Managing content on CNM’s Student Website
- Converting files to different formats and uploading them
- Image/graphic/video editing and manipulation
- Liaising with other departments to resolve students’ issues
- Assisting the Website Manager with day-to-day operations
- Working with the Website Manager to enhance CNM’s websites and related internal technology through analysis, development, testing, and deployment
You will need to have an excellent understanding of IT and the Internet, and have experience with website administration and file management. You also need to have excellent communication skills because you will need to translate IT-jargon into natural language when talking to our staff and students.
While this is mainly a junior, administrative role, we are able to offer the right candidate the chance to participate, under supervision, in the development of websites, databases, and related systems. If you love technology and have the drive and focus to learn more about website development, we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77465371