everis consultancy is a multinational Consultancy and Technology firm with 19,000 employees worldwide including Europe, Northern America & LATAM.
We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. everis offers differential value in the marketplace due to our ability to obtain results, satisfy our clients and our proven ability to identifying business benefits.
Our London office is growing fast as a result of a great business success and we are currently looking for a range of Java developers to get involved in projects within industries such as Insurance, Banking, Utilities or Retail.
The ideal candidate should provide strong experience in application of standard software development principles.
The candidate sould be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and Customer and the more senior profiles will be responsable for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team.
- At least 3 to 7 years? experience in Java solutions development and/or system design and architecture definition.
- Deep knowledge of Java technologies such as JEE, Spring framework, Hibernate, Maven? and good understanding of latest trends.
- Experience of development standards such as code refactoring, design patterns, DDD, TDD BDD, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security.
- Good knowledge of testing frameworks (Junit, Selenium, Cucumber,?).
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle using structured and Agile approaches.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Applications integration using Webservices (SOAP & REST) and API integration.
- Understanding of enterprise level architecture (ideally including microservice design pattern).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471378