Senior UX Designer
Senior UX/UI Designer - Design - Leadership
My client is a leading global organisation who are looking for a Senior Consultant/Designer (UX) to come on board to contribute within a team of UX visual designers, product designers and researchers and as part of a larger product team including product owners, business analysis and developers.
The Senior Consultant will need to be able to guide designers who are working both lean and agile and as a result will need fantastic people skills, and understand the design process and different areas such as research/engagement, prototyping, interaction, visual design and analytics/measurement.
The Senior Consultant will have solid experience and a clear understanding and practical application of agile methodologies, design heuristic application, portfolio, ability to problem solve and manage teams. In terms of drivers, delivery is key, patience in a relatively design/UX immature environment and an ability to balance best practice with flexibility.
Key skills needed for the Senior UX/UI Designer:
- A strong and developed understanding of Interaction Design principles, Information Architecture best-practice and Usability
- Commercial experience operating within an Agile environment
- Ability to develop and implement strong methodology, workload and wireframe specifications
- Excellent graphics, visual design and digital design skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills along with a collaborative approach to work closely with product owners and lead and develop junior designers
This is a unique chance to develop both your leadership and technical skills within an exciting yet well-established company!
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Richmond, Surrey
Senior UX/UI Designer: UX, UI, User Experience, Digital, Design, Agile
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959470920