Media Relations Manager
Our client, one of Europe?s largest asset managers who focus their investment expertise across a wide range of asset classes is currently seeking a Media Relations Manager to join their continuously growing firm in London.
In more than 40 years this firm has specialised in strategizing liquid management and liability based projects. Their global clients range from pension schemes to retail investors making them one of the largest major global investor.
As the Media Relations Manager you will be working closely with senior stakeholders to promote and manage the firm?s media relations strategy in the external market, ensuring the reputation of the firm is upheld and enhanced.
Responsibilities of the Media Relations Manager will include:
- Developing the external media strategy for all investment capabilities of the firm, however mostly digital
- Implementing social media and press strategies with media support for specific marketing campaigns as required
- Maintaining relationships with key editors, journalists and thought leaders, as well as key stakeholders within the business
- Developing key messages for all clients promoting growth in both the traditional and online space
- Monitoring all press coverage and KPIs, and reporting on their effectiveness quarterly
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar PR / media relations role within asset management and have strong relationships built with media contacts across the UK. You will have exceptional writing and editing skills, with the ability to develop messages for all audiences.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473592