Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 +Bonus up to 15%, Private Healthcare, 8% Pension, 26 Days holiday, Life Cover.
Application Manager required by a growing international organisation based in Maidenhead. The successful Application Manager will be the lead and manage their global Enterprise Integration platform. The Application Manager will lead a third party technical team and will set the direction of the application to support the business growth plans. The Application Manager will work with the business to put robust design, development and deployment plans in place and will play a kay part in the strategies success.
Your Role Will Involve The Following;
- Strategy and Roadmap
- Projects and Business Change
- Leadership and resource management
- Extensive experience of implementing and supporting Enterprise Service Business solutions (Mulesoft would be advantageous)
- Experience of project management using AGILE, PMI or PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent)
- Experience of a highly regulated IT environment or good documentation culture, including formal change management processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organisation
- Proven track record or problem solving and ability to prioritise in complex and high pressure project environments
- Extensive experience managing external third party technical staff at all levels
- Experience of working with collaboration platforms such as SharePoint, Documentum, SaaS, archiving and internet technologies
Please send your CV to Matt Seymour
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(Mulesoft ESB, Application Manager, Enterprise service business solutions, Manager, Project manager)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473455