Nursery Deputy Manager
Nursery Deputy Manager - Hounslow
This is a permanent position in a nursery
We are recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join our clients' fantastic private day nursery. They deliver a fun, safe and educational environment for all children. The Management team works closely with their team of staff to ensure a high level of childcare is given to each individual child and they share their enthusiasm with their staff and children whilst working within the nursery.
The nursery is run from two large spacious, light and airy rooms which are divided into designated areas of learning and abilities. It has a large outside area at the rear with a wonderful playhouse, gardening section and plenty of space to set up challenging and stimulating activities outdoors for the children.
Job Role: Deputy Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £21,500 per annum (Starts at)
Job Description: To nurture the team and role model exceptional practice in all areas of Learning and Management. You must be confident and be able to lead the staff alongside the Manager and be a positive influence on the team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining high standards of care and education throughout the setting
- Leading and Managing the staff team providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- Ensuring all policies and procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery in the absence of the manager
- Ensure all paperwork and legislations are kept up to date meeting OFSTED requirements
- Assist the Manager with administrative duties such as monitoring petty cash, budgets, collection of fees, banking and recording fees
You will need:
- Minimum NNEB, CACHE/NVQ Level 3
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
- Knowledge of Ofsted standards and inspection framework
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1532
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472045