Qualified Accountant - Consulting
Key Skills and Competencies Required:
- Qualified accountant.
- Financial Statement audit experience.
- Knowledge of public sector accounting rules, procedures, and processes desirable, but not mandatory.
- Experience of the defence sector desirable, but not mandatory.
- Enquiring mind.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to build strong client and colleague relationships.
- Willingness to learn and to try new things.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Private sector: providing accounting and financial support to commercialisation and restructuring initiatives in the public sector, contract reviews, GAAP / new standard conversions and general accounting advice.
- Public sector: understanding and advising on accounting and budgetary reporting requirements, contract reviews, financial analysis and general accounting advice.
- Depending on the department's needs and your own goals, there may also be an opportunity to work on private or public sector accounting advice projects in sectors outside of ADI.
- Member of team delivering accounting related engagements, advising clients in the defence sector - depending on the size and nature of project, the individual may be required to manage a small team of junior staff.
- Providing robust accounting advice and financial analysis to support the client's accounting and financial functions and responsibilities.
- Harnessing and analysing large amounts of data - some of which may be non-financial - in order to inform client decisions.
- Providing high quality input and supporting evidence of deliverables to demanding timescales.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and individuals.
- Contributing to practice and risk management, including thought leadership and business development activities, and general practice development.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473231