Residential Market Analyst
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Residential Market Analyst to join their team in London. The successful applicant will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £38,069 per annum.
They are a new housing association providing 55,000 homes to 111,000 people across London and the South East. Their combined scale and strong focus on London will uniquely position them to revolutionise housing delivery and redefine best practice – and you will be central to making it happen.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Market Analyst to contribute to company goals for growth, through market intelligence, data and research to support the business to achieve income targets and minimise voids.
Contribute to sales strategies to optimise income from new build and stock sales to achieve income targets and minimise voids through market intelligence and efficient reporting systems.
Provide market intelligence to support the Development team during acquisition ensuring that they maximise value across the sales programme and mitigate risk.
Skills/Experience required by the Residential Market Analyst
The skills matrix below captures the skills and attributes that a successful Marketing Manager will demonstrate:
- A strong track record of analysis, research and market intelligence within a sales environment
- Ability to review new development proposals and provide evidence and analysis to identify areas of opportunity & growth, developing the right product for market expectation and to maximise values
- Demonstrable experience of collaborative working across many departments and with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience of producing reports on complex matters to promote a clear understanding of the issues
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Proven ability to gather and interpret data to influence business decisions
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure in a dynamic sales environment and manage high volume of projects and deadlines
- Have expert knowledge of the London Housing Market, price points, buyer profiles and competitor behaviours and to be able to report findings effectively to the business
Qualifications (desirable) required by the Residential Market Analyst
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferably with an element of statistics, analytics, mathematics or business management
Closing date & time: 14th November 2017- 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become their Residential Market Analyst please click ‘Apply’ now. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
They are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77495465