SRG are currently looking for project engineer for a Medical device manufacturer based on the south coast on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity as they offer impressive career progression and excellent benefits.
- You will be focusing on the specification, development commissioning and validation of automated equipment.
- Delivering process changed and improvements.
- Writing and executing validation protocols for automated equipment.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Experience with writing protocols for manufacturing equipment (IQ, OQ , PQ)
- Experience of ISO standards
- Experience with engineering change and working with vendors to ensure compliance
- Experience of using Minitab would be preferable and Six Sigma.
If you feel like you would be a good fit to this description please apply to this advert or alternatively email Feroze Malik on or call me on *********** to find out more.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472676