IT Programme Manager
Role: IT Programme Manager
Salary: £65K-£75K + Package
Location: Central London
IT Programme Manager required to join a newly formed Charity organisation that is looking to invest in a significant ERP (all in one solution). You will be responsible for ensuring that the programme has the appropriate governance in place and ensuring the successful delivery/execution of a new ERP (E.g. Workday or Oracle).
The successful candidate will able demonstrate a 'hands on' approach and can exercise day-to-day control of project and resources of the programme. I am looking for someone that is capable of facing off to a number of key stakeholders within the organisation and can demonstrate effective change management once the new system has been implemented.
- Background working within a Charity or NFP or Social Enterprise is desirable
- Background operating as a Programme Manager delivering end-to-end ERP systems implementations (such as Oracle or Workday) is desirable, however may considered a Senior Project Manager with strong implementation skills/3rd party vendor skills
- Ability to demonstrate shaping Programmes up from scratch, including ownership of Programme plan, monitoring and reporting of progress and management of programme level risks and issues
- Budget responsibility in excess of £5 million +excess of £1-2M
- Track record operating within a small, unstructured environment is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills with 'C' Level Executives in the business.
- MSP, PMP, PMI is essential.
This is a rare opportunity to lead on full end-to-end ERP implementation for one of the organisations most strategic initiatives in a dynamic and fast paced organisation. Feel free to follow up with an email to **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471218