Senior SharePoint Developer - Cheshire - £50000
A leading client is searching for a SharePoint Developer to work in-house at their offices in Cheshire as part of their global IT team.
Our client a leading Enterprise business with a global presence. They are searching for a SharePoint developer to compliment their growing international IT team. You will be working alongside experienced developers and infrastructure specialists on major, well-funded projects. The role is mostly in-house with opportunities for international travel although this is not compulsory.
This is a greenfield opportunity thus you will not be taking over other peoples work. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of the new SharePoint farm and build it to match your vision and design. You will also be consulting with stakeholders throughout the process. Day to day tasks include:
- You will be supporting the business requirements for the provision of internal applications services and Development of Apps and project specifications using the Microsoft SharePoint Development toolkit.
- Delivery of an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications.
- On-going knowledge gathering, application and communication.
- Provision of technical documentation as required.
- Managing and meeting project milestones.
- Defining, planing and managing releases of application updates.
- To liaise with IT infrastructure services, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
A successful candidate will have the following Skills/Experiences:
- Comprehensive knowledge of SharePoint environments.
- Good experience of Stakeholder Management.
- Experience in SharePoint Designer Work-flow.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Client/server and internet systems architectures.
- Ability to work alone or as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of ITIL to a minimum ITIL Foundation level.
- Good communication skills.
- Fantastic salary package of between £40000 - £50000
- Great bonuses, private health care and pension plan.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Flexibility for home working.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471438