Our FCA regulated client is looking to appoint a high calibre Compliance Manager to facilitate, advise, support and monitor multiple business lines, providing reports and feedback to the senior management team in relation to these activities and advising on regulatory issues and requirements as they arise.
- Manage the Compliance, Supervisory & Regulatory Affairs with the local regulators for all the legal entities within the Market, tracking the evolutions to assess any impact on activities, processes and procedures;
- Proceed to an ex ante evaluation to the existing legal and regulatory framework concerning all innovative projects (including new products, activities or services) providing binding opinions to management;
- Manage the Anti-Money Laundering activities and the relations with the Competent Authorities;
- Identify and rectify compliance breaches, giving advice to the Management Team of any changes that need to be made;
- Act as the Data Protection Officer for all the legal entities;
- Oversee the training, and maintain adequate records, for the local employees of the legal entities relating to compliance matters in order to prevent compliance risks;
- Act as the whistle blowing contact for any matters of concern (outside of the management chain) for local employees;
- Manage, in coordination with HQ, the relationship with local regulator supporting the inspections of local supervisory authorities as well as the timely definition and execution of action plans;
- Report to the HQ Management and, if the case, to the Authorities on compliance matters;
Knowledge, experience & qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of the regulatory regime and the requirements and guidance issued by the regulatory bodies
- Good working knowledge of CONC and Consumer Credit legislation.
- Ability to translate said knowledge into suggestions and recommendations to all business areas to adapt and comply with such changes
- Ability to seek (or encourage others to seek) opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing organizational problems and opportunities
- Ability to handle high conflict situations, to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Practical and collaborative approach
- The ability to drive teamwork and develop team members
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to make complex formal presentations to Senior and Executive management within limited timescales with confidence and accuracy
- Effective self-management and time management skills including the ability to quickly adapt to change
Excellent benefits accompany a generous salary. If this Compliance Manager position is aligned to your skills and experience then please submit your CV now for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472495