QA Tester and we are looking for an immediate start.
You must have AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) commercial experience
Day Rate: £300-£350
Contract Length: Immediate until the 22nd of December
what we look for The type of person we are looking for is a blend of passion, dedication and imagination. You think big and you work hard.
- Need to have worked ( Experience ) for a Digital Agency
- You must have AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) commercial experience
- Good Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software test life cycle) standard
- Processes and industry best practices
- Experience in creating, executing and maintaining test cases as well as test plans
- Experience with QA tools (JIRA) and processes
- Execute manual test scripts and log defects - Good general IT knowledge.
- IT or Computing degree or technical subject (ideal but not mandatory) - Degree in technology or relevant related subject
- Programming skills ideally but not necessarily Ruby
Key personal skills and competencies
*Strong analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills
*Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
*Assertive, high energy, self-motivated with strong team spirit
*Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work effectively as a team member
*Excellent writing, communication and time management skills
*Ability to work to tight deadlines
*Ability to work equally well with both technical and non-technical personnel
If you think you match up well, please submit your up to date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit ***********************
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471185